Who are our members?
Our membership is very diverse – from start-up entrepreneurs to people working in blue chip companies, non-profit organisations and charities. JCI members come from all walks of life, and from all around the world. But they are united in one common aim: to challenge and develop themselves.
Who can join?
Membership is open to everyone between 18-40 years old who is interested in being part of an active network.
11 things you’ll do as a member of JCI.
- You’ll broaden your network of contacts;
- You’ll get the chance to help your community through taking part in JCI projects;
- You’ll go to seminars/training not normally available through your workplace;
- You’ll lead a team and develop your management skills, which will set you ahead of the rest in the workplace;
- You’ll practice public speaking/debating in a safe environment – again highly applicable in the workplace;
- Discover your potential and what makes you tick;
- Expose yourself for new challenges;
- Have fun and meet new people;
- Get a great dose of positive energy;
- You’ll get heavily discounted training and personal development opportunities;
- You’ll meet people from all over the world at JCI’s conferences – while we are officially affiliated to JCI UK, all training and conferences organised by JCI Ireland are available to us too….. double the incentive!!!!!
If you are not yet a member…
Keep an eye out on social media to find out what we’re up to, come along to an event and meet your local committee – if you like what you see join up here.